VII International Workshop: "Critical Infrastructures in the Digital World" (IWCI-2020) will be a forum for the presentation of new research results and applications in:
- Contingency management,
- Intelligent, Agent-based and Cloud computing,
- Cyber security.
Previous workshops were held in Mongolia (Khankh) and Russia (Baikalsk and Listvyanka).
The organizers will be happy to provide a platform for interdisciplinary discussions within the announced topics of the workshop.
- Critical Infrastructures, critically important object and quality of life; intelligent and digital energetics as one of the critical infrastructures.
- The Digital World: requirements for critical infrastructures, cyber security of critical infrastructures, IT for Smart Grid and Green Energy, cyberphysical systems, digital twins.
- Contingency Management in Critical Infrastructures based on integration of mathematics and intelligent technologies: theory, methods, development trends.
- Theoretical and methodological issues of development and integration of intelligent, agent-based and cloud computing for contingency management in critical infrastructures.
- Situational Awareness, semiotics, visual analytics, semantic modeling and cognitive graphics and their applications in critical infrastructures.
- Application of intelligent, agent-based and cloud computing to support decision making in Smart power systems, taking into account energy security requirements.
- Methods, technologies and tools for processing of data streams in smart power systems; the possibility to apply the concept of Big Data for scientific and technological forecasting.
Working language: English